RDB Star Rating
RDB Star Rating is an independent accreditation company specialising in
the assessment of Care Homes.
It was developed to enhance transparency, incentivise continuous quality improvement and promote confidence.
RDB introduced the first Care Standards and Star Ratings to the UK in 1997.
Benefits of the RDB system:
- Introduces competition and choice
- Care sector driven
- Annual assesment
- Holistic & developmental
- Includes resident and staff surveys
- Provides comparative feedback on the home's care provision
- Supports and promotes quality providers
- Complimentary to the Regulatory system
- To review a quality care home's
RDB Star Rating award