'Driving up Standards in Care'
RDB Star Rating is an independent inspection company established in 1997 specifically for the Care Sector and to give transparency and confidence to the public.
Based on the principles of best practice benchmarking, this assessment focuses exclusively on the outcomes of care and, thus, provides a real measure of the 'quality of life' for residents.
RDB is the first inspection body to achieve UKAS accreditation in social care, in accordance with the recognised international standard ISO/IEC 17020:2012
The benefits of the RDB Star Rating Scheme:
- Annual assessment of a Care Home's working practices and documentation
- The RDB Star Rating Award gives transparency and confidence to the public and our customers
- The RDB System is a powerful management and motivational tool, which is holistic and objective in its approach
- Residents and Staff Surveys are conducted and benchmarked
- RDB Awards a Star Rating of between 2 to 5 stars
- The RDB Assessment Report is produced in graphical format
- A plaque and certificate are provided to the home for display
- The RDB Scheme is supported by the Care Sector
- RDB gives a valuable independent second opinion
- Complimentary to CQC Inspections